The unbelievable story of Valiant Thor

The book “Stranger at the Pentagon” tell us a very peculiar story about an extraterrestrial on a mission. His name was Valiant Thor and many believe that he was real.

8:00 AM, March 16, 1957. Valiant Thor arrived in a ship, which landed in Alexandria, Virginia in an agricultural field. According to Dr. Stranges, Thor was about 6 feet tall and 185 pounds with brown, wavy hair and brown eyes. The police were the first on the scene and found him calm with only one request: to meet with President Eisenhower.

So they took him through the Pentagon where he met with the secretary of defense, and later with Eisenhower, Nixon, and all the joint chiefs.

Valiant Thor remained in the United States for three years. Acording to the book he had been sent to Earth by the High Council to intervene on behalf of the intergalactic community. They were worried with our nuclear capabilities and how nuclear warfare could lead to the obliteration of the human race.

val-thorVal Valient Thor, Thor, Valiant

As outlandish as the claims seem to be, photographs have surfaced of Thor meeting with top officials and no one has stepped forward to dispute them.

Dr. Frank Stranges, the author of “Stranger at the Pentagon” was a federal marshal and chaplain who had top-secret security clearance at the Pentagon. Stranges’ account was backed up by Harley Byrd, the nephew of Admiral Richard E. Byrd, who worked for the Department of Defense from 1957 to 1963 and was assigned to Project Blue Book, the secret military program that investigated UFO reports.

Even members of President Eisenhower’s family, including his great granddaughter, Laura Eisenhower, insist the story is true.

This same story was told by the late Phil Schneider, a geologist and engineer who said he had level-1 security clearance in secret government projects. He helped build underground military bases and worked at the famed Area 51 base.

Schneider said he also met Thor and he had leave earth in the 50’s.

Of course this story is highly controversial and many believe it is just Strange’s imagination. But can we deny that many governments know about the existence of extraterrestrials? Maybe, even, had direct contact with them? Many are the tales about Kings and Leaders contacted by “gods” or “messengers” in the past. Maybe Valiant Thor was just another extraterrestrial guiding us.

Tell us what you think in the comments bellow!

val-thor Valient Thor, Thor, Valiant
From left to right: a girl, Dr. Stranges and Valiant Thor.

17 thoughts on “The unbelievable story of Valiant Thor

• July 10, 2016 at 3:36 am

What the hell? Now the background is white?

• July 22, 2016 at 10:24 pm

Other stories claim Val had 6 fingers on each hand and 6 toes on his feet. The photo’s show only 5. I don’t know why people that claim to believe this stuff always ignore the obvious.

• September 3, 2016 at 4:27 pm

“The Girl” is Jill, the man in the middle is Val Thor’s brother Donn and then Valiant Thor. Very Nordic looking people but I’m open to all possibilities. No surprises here, just the description of the last picture.

• September 8, 2016 at 1:37 am

I can’t see the real Valiant Thor that Phil Schneider has shown in his lecture. I wanted to email you guys with the pictures where Schneider was showing who that the real Valiant is but if I click on the icon for Mail there’s no recipient at all.
    The real Valiant Thor has militairy like short blond hair.
    Go to http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread970697/pg1 and you’ll see Schneider showing it and the picture is also available.
    Did you know the so called Dolores Ballior from Venus has a sort of bump going all over her forhead from the nose up ? Got that made more visible in photoshop with the black/white function. I can still you send the pictures if you send me an answer back to my email address.

Thanks.

• September 16, 2016 at 4:55 pm

I would like to think that someone out there cared whether we blow ourselves to oblivion. It just sounds very plausible to me that offered the means to do away with wars and save the people from illness and suffering, that someone in the White House would consider it might stop the ruling elite at the top of the pyramid from making their billions, if good health and harmony were the order of the world. No wonder anyone who tried to show it could be done would be cold shouldered in case the boat was rocked by change. Yes it sounds all too familiar, greed and look after those at the top so yes I could very easily believe it could happen!!

• September 25, 2016 at 7:07 am

That ia fake photo, vecayse gis finger just 5 not six. Period.

• December 13, 2016 at 8:46 am

the photo with donn is a photo of me. How is this possible 10 years before I was born

• March 14, 2017 at 6:06 am

I sang for many of Dr. Stranges’ church services. He was a great man, and very nice to me. To this day I do not know if there are people on other planets — but yes, I am a believer. I wanted to meet Valient Thor but it did not happen. A short film was made and in one scene I am in it with my back to the camera. We are looking into the sky in our acting, pretending therefore we see a UFO. Now 35 years have gone on by — Jesus is coming! I love the ministry of Jack Van Impe: see him on Daystar christian television. To this day I have sung the Gospel for my Lord: 52 years as of 11-01-17. I live by the Baptism in the Holy Spirit where lies His Anointing Power for me! I loved Dr. Stranges.

• March 18, 2017 at 5:37 pm

Are they saying Jesus will come on a starship and take us who believe in him away to another world? When does the next comet arrive? What pills do we have to take?
    Seriously, I believe we are not alone and whoever they are and where ever their from they care about us. But there may be some competition from some ‘bad’ aliens.

• April 23, 2017 at 4:09 pm

I have always believed in aliens. I am so grateful that they believe in our Heavenly Father. It makes me feel so secure in knowing that there is a wonderful life after this one here on earth, we will all be blessed. Thank you for telling us about Valiant Thor.

• May 7, 2017 at 12:28 am

Look at the length of Jill’s elbow to the tip of her fingers. Very unearthly. Valiant Thor is a member of the Planetary Council along with Commander (Oara from Saturn), Commander (Nah-9 from Uranus) and Commander (Zo from Neptune). The (Greys) from Zeta 1 and Zeta 2 Reticuli, two planets within our solar system, are a common presence here on Earth. They work along side with Military Personnel, Doctors, Scientists and Astronomers at U.S. Government facilities and providing with advanced technology.

• June 3, 2017 at 3:19 am

Can ANYBODY point me in the accurate direction or reputable link to verified and/or as close to the “truth” as possible with regards to Mr. Thor?! I do believe that it happened with a little skepticism naturally, but not sure who to believe when it comes to what is out there as far as the “proof” making it’s rounds on the web…i.e. some photos show a Brad Pitt looking dark haired dude, other photos gray hair, 5 fingers not 6, huge ear canals vs. normal ones, Dr. Strange being a preacher vs. top security official, this great granddaughter’s story (did she even know her grandfather’s famous Dad Dwight D.??), etc…everybody with interest in him knows the info being spread…is there ANYTHING that is considered a true account of these visits??

• July 26, 2017 at 8:46 pm

So has anyone come forward to say they are the people who are actually pictured here. Have these people or aliens been photographed other times

• August 3, 2017 at 5:39 am

Why is this always ALLEGEDLY happening in the US?…

All the World Wars are actually fought in Europe and the Middle East.

Would it not make more sense for Valiant Thor to have visited with those leaders ?

The US have caused more conflict all over the planet since his alleged visit.

• August 4, 2017 at 11:29 pm

Val was Dean Martin’s
    love child with an exterestial.

• August 7, 2017 at 3:37 am

What is the meaning of the word Lucifer?
    The morning star.
    Venus.
    Day star.
    Where did Valient say he came from? “The Planet you call The Morning Star, Venus”
    Nuf said? Or you need more?

• August 11, 2017 at 6:51 pm

As a firm believer that we’re not alone in the our Universe, I happen to 100% believe it! Eisenhower introduced Val to his family even is own granddaughter. All these years later, she says every word of it is true. Why would she lie; what could she possibly gain by not telling the truth? Alot of ppl around the world have to try and stop being so close minded on issues like this. They think that we’re alone and if some alien race would reveal themselves, it would completely destroy Christianity. I call bullshit on that!!! What? GOD created man, so he could not create other forms of life? Give me a f^n break!